TurboTax is the leading online tax preparation software, and for good reason. It’s easy to use, accurate, and affordable.
But how much does TurboTax online cost? And what are the features of each package?
In this article, we will answer all of your questions about TurboTax prices and features!
Table of Contents
How much does TurboTax online cost?
The cost of TurboTax online depends on which version you choose. Here is the cost to file your taxes with TurboTax:
- TurboTax Online Free Edition – This version allows you to file form 1040 for free.
- TurboTax Online Deluxe Edition $59 – This version searches 350+ tax deductions and credits, plus maximizes mortgage and property tax deductions
- Premier Online Edition $69 – This version gives everything in Deluxe, plus covers stocks, bonds, ESPPs, and other investments.
- Self-Employed Online Edition $89 – This version gives everything in premier, plus guidance for contractors, freelancers, and small business owners
- TurboTax Online Military Edition – E-1 through E-5 can file free. However, you have to pay extra to file state returns, but the cost of e-filing your state return is combined with the state preparation fee. You also gain access to file one federal return and up to five state returns with your user account.
No matter which version you choose, TurboTax online is the best way to file your taxes quickly and easily.
And with prices starting at just $59, it’s affordable too! So what are you waiting for? Start your tax return today with TurboTax.
How do I get started with TurboTax online?
To get started with TurboTax online, all you need to do is create an account and provide some basic information about yourself. Then, you can import your W2 and start preparing your tax return.
Once you’re finished, you can e-file your return directly with the IRS. And that’s it! Filing your taxes with TurboTax online is easy, fast, and convenient.
Why Should I Buy TurboTax?
TurboTax is one of the easiest-to-use tax software on the market to date.
The login process is quick and easy, and if you lose your login information, you can quickly retrieve it.
With the TurboTax W2 finder, you can easily import your W2 using TurboTax online.
Assistance is available whenever you need it, and TurboTax never confuses you with complex tax jargon.
Starting in December TurboTax becomes available, and will begin accepting tax returns early and then will submit the returns when the IRS system opens.
This means you get your tax refund as soon as possible. With TurboTax Online, you are provided with a no-cost option of trying it out before you purchase.
You will not be asked to pay until you actually file your return electronically or print it.
TurboTax Online finds all the deductions and credits you are entitled to for the largest possible refund.
It’s the most complete tax filing solution for everyone. Start for free now.