TurboTax has the option for you to file your taxes online or purchase CD/Download software. Both are different, but they will provide you with the same quality results. Today, we are going to discuss TurboTax online and how much it costs to file your taxes.
Table of Contents
How Much Does TurboTax Online Cost?
With TurboTax Online, you are provided with a no-cost option of trying it out before you purchase. You will not be asked to pay until you actually file your return electronically or print it.
Here are the current prices for TurboTax Online:
- TurboTax Online Free Edition – This version allows you to file1040 free.
- TurboTax Online Deluxe Edition $60,00 – This version searches 350+ tax deductions and credits, plus maximizes mortgage and property tax deductions
- Premier Online Edition $90,00 – This version gives everything in Deluxe, plus covers stocks, bonds, ESPPs, and other investments.
- Self-Employed Online Edition $120,00 – This version gives everything in premier, plus guidance for contractors, freelancers, and small business owners
- TurboTax Online Military Edition – E-1 through E-5 can file free. However, you have to pay extra to file state returns, but the cost of e-filing your state return is combined in the state preparation fee. You also gain access to file one federal return and up to five state returns with your user account.
Why Should I Buy TurboTax Online?
TurboTax is one of the easiest to use tax software’s on the market to date. The login process is quick and easy, and if you lose your login information, you can quickly retrieve it.
Assistance is available whenever you need it, and TurboTax never confuses you with complex tax jargon.
As soon as TurboTax becomes available, it will begin accepting tax returns early and then will submit the returns when the IRS system opens. Which means you get your tax refund as soon as possible.
When you use Turbo Tax online, you do not have to meet numerous system requirements. You have the ability to prepare and file your taxes from any location as long as you have an Internet-enabled device. You also do not have to worry about updating.
You can be confident knowing that this software will catch your errors, and even if they don’t alert you of all of them, they will be fixed automatically. Furthermore, before you file your return, and as an extra layer of security, TurboTax runs and error and audit risk scan.
TurboTax Online finds all the deductions and credits you are entitled to for the largest possible refund. It’s the most complete free tax filing solution for everyone. Start free now or sign into your TurboTax Account.